Wednesday, September 21, 2011

"When I am Dad's age..."

I asked Jon a few months ago when he was going to learn to ride his bike without training wheels. His answer was "when I am dad's age."  He has not wanted to learn this skill.
 But there he is - no training wheels and no mom holding on!
 He lucked out and we did not really force the issue during the summer because it was stinking hot and I could not help due to my pregnant state.
 This is his skid mark that he is so proud of.  He has the brakes figured out. 
 I'll push you and...
 you push me!
Lily slept during this exciting time.  The beauty rest is obvious! 

The following videos are: 
1. Jon riding his bike!
2. Jon at his Hip Hop Class (he is the one in the white shirt).
3. So you can get a kick out of the boy in the green shirt getting down! Sorry about the crazy filming I was holding Lily and helping Arabella.


3 comments:

Brady and Lindsay Wood said...

That is a good class for him. He is rock'n it.

Anthony said...

Thanks for the update :) Your kids are adorable and I love the pics/videos and stories! Hugs :)

Kelsey Booth said...

That last comment was mine - but I am sure anthony feels the same way!