Friday, September 16, 2011

My Girls

I love having 2 beautiful daughters! 
Peter captured these great pictures of Arabella at the temple the other day.  
It was our stake temple day and so we took turns going to the temple and switched the girls in the parking lot so I could feed Lily one last time.  Peter then took the girls to lunch and then picked up the boys from school.  It was a great day and absolutely beautiful! We then went to the park to play as a family. I love the temple and the wonderful feeling I get when I go there.  I also love my family!!
Yes, she is adorable!
Ta da!
I love when she says, "Oh Lily, Lily!"
This picture is of my sweet new girl! She is 6 weeks old and I can not believe how big she is getting already.
She will sleep for 4 hours at night and then another 2-3.  I feel quite rested.  
Alas, she is a spitty baby too but I still love her.  I have also found that I am not as shocked by the spit- unless it goes down my shirt like it did yesterday. 
She is a very mellow baby and will be one tough cookie from all of the love she gets from her brothers and sister.  They love to shake her arms and tug on her feet and Arabella will often go up to her and try to hug her while she is laying on the floor.  This may or may not contribute to some of the spitting up.  
She still looks a great deal like Jon.  He has been telling people that she is his twin. 
My favorite Joey and Lily interaction is when he sings, "Calma, Calma" from Dora or Diego (I can not remember which) when she is crying and either gently shakes her hand or gives her her binki. 
I love being a mom to 2 great girls and 2 great boys! 

No comments: