Thursday, May 5, 2011

Crafts

So we wanted to do a small crafty night for RS and so I needed to come up with some ideas. Thank you to vinyl and my cricut this is one of them. I think they turned out cute.
I also made some tiles with the words Joy (a flower instead of an o) and be happy on them.
For both Joey and Jon's teacher appreciation week at school, they were to bring something each day. It has been a week of remembering what was to be sent with who on what day. Both kids had a sweet treats day and so I came up with this idea below.
I bought a 3 pack of small flower pots at the dollar store, I added some 100 cal. pack snacks (almonds, milano cookies, and lorna doones) and a small bottle of water. I put a picture of one of my boys in the middle of a flower and on the note I wrote: Thank you for giving me the things I need to learn and grow. They signed them. I then attached the note and flower to a green craft stick. Each teacher may not have received her favorite sweet treat but it is the thought that counts and they will all enjoy the water at least.

2 comments:

Brady and Lindsay Wood said...

I love this idea. You are so creative with things like this.

Megan said...

way to be crafty! they turned out great!