Saturday, April 10, 2010

Wonderful Conference

Yes, I am a week late in posting this but I wanted to let whomever (whoever) reads this know how very much I loved conference. I loved that they talked so much about family and home. I loved that Sister Beck is not afraid to say what many don't want to hear and many others would not be brave enough to say. She has such strength. I loved Pres. Monson's distinct voice brining peace to my heart and spirit with each word he spoke. Heading into conference, I was praying for inspiration to know what I should teach for my upcoming Presidency lesson. Home and family will be my topic. We need to teach our families and love them and be true to them. I am going to strive to be a better person especially to my family. My kids and my husband desreve the best of me and I need to try harder to always present the best of me.

No comments: