Monday, August 17, 2009

The Ladies


I was blessed when I attended BYU to have 5 beautiful roomates. They all came from Payson High and I was a bit nervous because they would all know each other. From the very first day I was accepted and loved by these ladies. They even adopted Peter, as we were dating at the time. If I had a scanner I would add some great pictures of other gatherings and celebrations in our lives. These ladies laughed with me, cried with me, vented with me, danced with me, prayed with me, and loved me. I cherish them. This is a photo from the last time we were together for Rachel's shower. Heather is missing she was visiting family in New Zealand. If any of you ladies read this know that someone in Las Vegas loves you!
(L to R: Wendy (Brown) Johnson, Paula (Hatch) Kremser, Rachel (Bushman) Biesinger, Lora Jean (Bennion) Buss, and Me)

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

auuuuhhhh. love it. just love it.

Heather Wihongi said...

I love you, too, Shell. . .it was meant to be that the six of us were to be roommates! You have been such an inspiration and example of strength and spirituality to me over the years. :)