Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Rainy President's Day Fun







Peter had the holiday off and we had planned on doing something fun. We wanted to spend some time in the yard and then maybe go hiking in Red Rock Canyon but it rained off and on all day and was quite cold. I know to pretty much anyone viewing this blog cold is a relative thing and we have no room to complain. We decided to go to a place called Springs Preserve and play. The boys had a great time seeing animals and bugs and playing in the different buildings. We went into a building focused on design and the employee there gave us some great information about gardens and landscaping. We are hoping to plant our garden the first weekend in March. Peter and I also booked our airline tickets for our trip to Nauvoo this summer with my family. We are really looking forward to this trip. We are spending the first part of the trip seeing church sites and then heading to Chicago to visit Kelsey and Anthony and Alexandra. We have a few more things to finalize but it will be so fun!



1 comment:

Kelsey Booth said...

I love the video. Peter is just one of the kids. I must admit, I have zero sympathy for you on the whole "cold" thing. We've been up to the 30's and I have found myself saying "man...it is so nice and warm...I don't have to wear gloves, a hat and a scarf"! Looks like you had fun. I can't wait to see your cute fam!