Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Christmas 2018

Christmas morning was filled with magic, as always! 
There were books, clothes, toys, treats, and a new Nintendo switch! 


 LOL dolls


 Small appliances made for a happy mom and dad! 

 New bag for school! 


 Nintendo switch makes everyone all smiles- especially the boys. 

 We had the missionaries over for dinner and played the Speak Out game. 
So much laughter! 

 And finally, skating for the whole family so Arabella and Lily could try out their new skates. 
Christmas was a wonderful day! I must say that I don't love working holidays because on days like Christmas, I miss out on the hanging out all day with my kids and husband. There are memories to be made in doing those simple things and I am saddened that some of those memories for my kids will be of mom sleeping. But I do love my job and I have plans for not working any more weekends or holidays or nights. 

No comments: