Friday, August 26, 2016

Another Birthday- Harry Potter's

My good friend Erika and fellow Harry Potter fan suggested we have a Harry Potter birthday party. 
It was so much fun! I wish I would have taken a few more pictures. We did Bertie Bott's beanboozled game and I was lucky 3 times in a row- I did not dare push my luck. 
 The fat lady guarding the door. 
 Spiders escaping out the door. 
 This red marker smeared on it's own; thank you Texas humidity. 
 Moaning Myrtle- totally freaked my kids out. 
 It is hard to tell but there are snitches fluttering from one side of the mantle to the other. 
 One escaped to the ceiling fan. 
 The tables decorated in house colors. 

 Honeydukes - delicious! 
And thanks to my Harry Potter cookbook we had some very English and Hogwarts type food. 
We also played charades and it was great fun! 

No comments: