Saturday, August 16, 2014

A little bit of Samantha in our lives

The other day I came downstairs and Arabella had put this little chair up on the couch and put Samantha in it. It was about like being in her bouncer and they were watching TV. Arabella was sitting right next to her with her hand on her hand. It was really sweet. 
 Sunday Peter wore his pink tie so he could match his girls that were all in pink. 
He is the proud daddy of 3 princesses.
 I can't help but cherish the times I get to hold a sleeping baby especially one that is rocking her bright pink swimming suit. 
 This was the day she turned 4 months old. She had shots earlier in the day but is still smiling.
She weighed 14 lbs 10 oz and was 24 1/2 inches long. I love that she has some chub to her little arms and legs and cheeks. She is so precious! 

Lily had her 3 year check up and is growing so big too!
Joey and Samantha at the park the other day. It was so hot but Lily was begging to play at the park. I needed to run errands and Samantha needed to eat so I drove to a park and let them play while I fed her and then we headed out on the errands- everyone was happy!

No comments: