Friday, September 25, 2009

My 6 year old son!

My sweet Joey turned 6 today and had a great time celebrating. It is amazing how much you can learn from your children if you are willing to learn. Joey is a great example of love and desire to be good. He is so full of energy and curiosity. Joey loves learning! As I was thinking about him last night at work as midnight came and passed, I realized that the the Lord new just what type of first born I would need and gave that to me. I pray that as the years pass I will be what the Lord needs me to be in Joey's life as much as he is what I need in my life.
Happy Birthday Joey!
Dinosaur themed birthday party

Oh how the kids liked to lick the dinosaurs clean!

Joey at 5 years old!

Joey's 4th birthday!

3 year old Joey-a little bit of his old curly hair!

Joey's second birthday, the day after we moved into our house and now we are preparing to move. Oh, how our lives change!

Joey about one year old-his first haircut!

A sweet baby boy!

2 comments:

Brady and Lindsay Wood said...

he has grown and changed so much over the years. i cant believe he is 6 years old.

Kelsey Booth said...

I love that kid! It was so fun to talk to him yesterday and hear all about his awesome day.